PLEASE NOTE : CANTEEN19 DELIVERY PERSON WILL STRICTLY DELIVER TO YOUR OFFICE BUILDING LOBBY/RESIDENTIAL BUILDING LOBBY/GUARDHOUSE COMPOUND ONLY.
- Daily cut off time is at 10.30AM for lunch and 5.00PM for dinner or the earliest delivery will be the next day.
- Select your delivery date, time and your items.
- Promotional codes can be used as many times possible, so long as it is in the period of promotion.
- The promotional codes are not stack able, to enjoy the different promotional code please split the orders into different orders, from the same account is possible.
- Click 'CHECKOUT' and a 'PROMO CODE' pop up box will appear if there is any current promotion running.
- Key in your 'PROMO CODE' if any and click 'APPLY CODE' for the next step. If no PROMO CODE is available, click 'NEXT'
- Please fill in the necessary details and click 'SUMBIT ORDER' for your order to be placed.
- Current promotion :
Buy 2 Free 1 - C19W1 - Please select 3 items, key in PROMO CODE and click APPLY CODE. Please check if code is APPLIED and system has minus RM19 from total bill before SUBMITTING ORDER.
Buy 4 Free 2 - C19W2 - Please select 6 items, key in PROMO CODE and click APPLY CODE. Please check if code is APPLIED and system has minus RM38 from total bill before SUBMITTING ORDER.
Buy 6 Free 3 - C19W3 - Please select 9 items, key in PROMO CODE and click APPLY CODE. Please check if code is APPLIED and system has minus RM57 from total bill before SUBMITTING ORDER.
Buy 10 Free 6 - C19W6 - Please select 16 items, key in PROMO CODE and click APPLY CODE. Please check if the code is APPLIED and system has minus RM 114 from total bill before SUBMITTING ORDER.
- There is strictly no cancellation once the order has been submitted and confirmed.
- For large orders of more than 80 lunch boxes, please email us at email@example.com ONE WEEK in advance to ensure your orders and deliveries are processed properly.
- Limited delivery area only, Sign up to check if your area is covered.
- Delivery operation hours are 11.30AM to 2.30PM and 6.00PM to 8.30PM from Monday to Friday only.
- For Saturday and Sunday, special delivery can be made, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 012-9885226. Terms and conditions applies.
- Any remarks regarding change of delivery time when delivery time slot has been selected will not be entertained to ensure all delivery orders reaches all customers for the day.
- Any remarks regarding delivery to specify floors will not be entertained as Canteen19 delivery person will strictly deliver to your office building lobby/residential building lobby/guard house area/compound only. This is to ensure all delivery orders reaches all customers for the day.
- Please receive your orders within 10 minutes of our delivery person’s arrival at your address or your delivery may be skipped to ensure other deliveries reach in designated time.
- Unfortunately, re-delivery is not possible.
- If weather is too dangerous or does not permit our delivery person to deliver, your orders will be slightly delayed. We apologize for any unforeseen circumstances.
- We accept only Online Banking and Online Credit Card. For any other forms of payment, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 012-9885226
- All prices are inclusive of all governmental taxes.
- For Cash on Delivery please prepare exact cash amount for our delivery person to ensure fast transaction.
- Visuals shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Kitchen for PORK FREE and NON HALAL are separated.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
The client may place an order on the website. The process for placing an order is as follows:
The client is able to see the different stages of the order details and the total price and may correct any errors before confirming his/her order, thereby expressing his/her acceptance. Payment for the price of the products makes the order final and no amendment of the order may be entertained by or taken into consideration by the vendor thereafter.Conclusion of the contract is only effective after confirmation of the order by the vendor. The vendor confirms the order by sending an email to the email address provided by the client.The vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order from a client with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous order or who, in the vendor’s opinion, presents any form of risk.Any information given by the client remains his/her sole responsibility and any anomalies generated by him/her may not be borne by the vendor nor shall the vendor be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby, in the event that it becomes impossible to carry out the order and achieve a successful outcome.
PAYMENT (SECURE TRANSACTIONS)
Online payment is made exclusively by payment gateway paypal. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the European Union zone, such as Carte bleue, Visa, Vpay, Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page.Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system of LCL bank. The request for payment is made in real time via the secured payment system of LCL bank - the bank ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be).After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email.The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email.The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
EXCHANGE POLICY: REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS
No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range.The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order.In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email.The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor.The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
PROHIBITION OF SALES OUTSIDE THE NETWORK
The products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
Winetrade Sdn Bhd (1250910-U)
Contact Number : 012-988 5226
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Address: 16, Jalan Kampung Pandan, 55000 KL.